Sahana i can only say ..stay strong and dont quit your job... this time will paas... i spend 14-15 hrs sometime.. but as woman we are born fighters and dont let go ur spirit to fight
1. your maid has to be reliable
2. install a movable camera at your home so u can see and monitor the progress of your child
3. do face times or videocalls to ur son as a 5 min break after every hour... believe me no one at office minds that.. its we ladies who take whole shit load.
4. when u are travelling utilise that time to plan your activities.
5. give at least 30 mins to yourself without fail in whatever u like as an individual..believe me it works