Im a mother of 3 yrs old kid. I have serious allery in my right hand little finger. If it is exposed to detergents or dishwashing liquid, the allergy increases. seems like if i dont wash the vessels its bit ok. My servant maid is not dependable. Im thinking of buying a "dishwasher" for my home. We prepare south indian dishes with all the oil and masala stuff.
i went through many discussion in the internet but could not come to a conclussion.
I would like to hear from someone who have used dishwasher at home
my husband says that its a failure in Indai because of our cooking style and i have to anyhow need to wash them once again.
plz post ur valuable comments here...
thanks in advance
oh sorry its "indian cooking" not "insian cooking'. sorry for the typing mistakes
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2019 Parentree