Hi Good morning. I am confused regarding taking Nursery admission for my child of the following Thane ghodbunder road schools with respect to Education Board, safety.
1) DAV public school, Thane- CBSE Board
2) Saraswati vidyalya, Thane Ghodbunder road- State Board
3) Sri Ma Vidyalaya, Patlipada, Ghodbunder road- CBSE Board
4) Arunodaya Public school, Kasarwadavali, Ghodbunder road- CBSE Board
5) New horizon school,Thane Ghodbunder road- CBSE Board
6) Vasant vihar school, thane- State Board
Which one you finally selected
How is your experience with RCIS so far? My daughter will go in Jr KG from next year and I am looking for mainstream school for her. Any other school other than RCIS can you recommend?
My 2 sons are already studying in this school.
1. Academics : Academic wise it€™s a very good school. For pre-primary they have phonics programs. From Grade 1 onwards they have a maths program (firstinmaths.in).
2. Management: The School management is very transparent in everything, which is very for both parents and students.
Less number of students in each grade (maximum 30)
1. Sports : Currently, school gives less importance to sports activities for all grades. The school ground needs maintenance. They promised us but not yet fulfilled.
2. Bus: There is no GPS Facilities on their buses. Which the need and very essential nowadays.
3. Teachers: Teachers leave the school very often which is not at all good for students. Even they don't have a proper backup if any teachers remain absent for a long time or she has left the school in the mid-term.
Fees : 1 Lakhs + One-Time Deposit Rs 45000/-
Flat 10% Hike Every Year
My conclusion: Still I recommend this school to all.