I want to take admission for my son in Jr Kg, but really very tough to zero down the options, due to mixed reviews of schools...in Thane West. Have applied for Singhania and Hiranandani . and planning to take forms from Lodha, Orchids, Universal, New horizon, Euro.. Please help me to understand, which will be the better option to keep in hand, technical wise and also fee structure wise..
Really confused ;)
@prasha please do not go for Universal High my son is studying in that school in 3rd std and my feedback about the school is as below.
1) Lot of teacher attrition.
2) Teachers are not checking home work books 3) Grammar book given by school is pathetic not content wise but there is no space for kids to write answers. Time and again parents have been telling teacher as well as coordinator to make the kids do grammer in different book no action taken by coordinator till date.
4) No transparency in Parents Teacher Association.
5) Partiality in sports selection process.
6) Teachers are the puppets in the hands of coordinator on parent teachers day gives feedback as per coordinator only.
7 ) Management as usual rude.
8) If you ask more than one question to the teacher via handbook or calendar then you become a trouble parent for the teacher and the same message is passed on to the next year teacher.
Lot of other issues too but parents do not want to unite and speak to the coordinator or management so school takes full advantage of this situation. 9th and 10th std parents do not ask any question to teacher or coordinator as the school straight away tells the parents this is the way school runs If you do not agree look for another school.Best wishes for selecting a good school for your child.
@prasha.... Hi, I am also looking for best option for my son(Jr.Kg) Yes, Namitha is right.. I also got very bad reviews of Universal school,brahmand. Some schools have best reviews like Singhania,Hiranandani, DAV, Lokpuram, New Horizon etc... I have recently applied for Singhania( fee structure and technical wise its really best) and New horizon( school is good..have nice feedback from most of the parents but fee structure is very high) lets see... DAV is also best one but getting admission is really tough.
Pls. help If anyone have any feedback about lokpuram or new horizon school ??? All the best..