Did you receive any revert on above.
I want to
plan my son€™s admission for Jr. KG 2019 intake at Vidya Valley (Sus),
Vibghor (Sus), Gurukul (Model Colony), PICT (Balewadi) or if you can
suggest any good school nearby.
Thanking you all in advance.
We have taken admission in PICT for our kid. Sharing below our experience and observation for the last 4 months:
- Teaching methodology and curriculum: The school follows XSeed curriculum for pre-primary. Each class has 24 kids managed by two teachers and a helper. In addition to the regular school curriculum, there are Helen O'Grady Edudrama (http://helenogrady.co.in/
) sessions once a week. We are satisfied with our kid's progress so far on academic front and have no qualms.
- Extracurricular activities: Events like grandparents' day celebration and field trip have been organized so far in addition to the regular extracurricular activities conducted in the class. The planning and execution of the events were good.
- Transport: The transport facility is good. There are a couple of helpers in each bus to manage kids. There is a mobile app that helps you track the bus in real-time during pickups and drops. This helps us save a lot of time which otherwise would have been wasted waiting for the bus in case of delays.
- Infrastructure: Personally, I think the infrastructure of the school is really good. You can visit the school's website to know more details and you will also get a school tour during the admission process.
- Admission Procedure and Fees: For current year refer to the school's website. For last year refer this thread: https://www.parentree.in/India/Pune/48760-pict-model-school-admits
- Communication TouchPoints: The school sends out a very detailed beacon email every week outlining the activities that will be covered in the class during next week along with other notifications and events. There are parent-teacher meetings every month. The daily notifications/communication (if any) happens through the school diary.
Overall, our experience has been good so far. I hope the same continues through the coming years.