Can try Bishops and Arnolds
can u suggest schools in wakad, aundh,baner, pashan,hinjewadi areas?
thanks in advance.
Hello can anyone help me the admissions opening dates of st. Felix high school pune Bundgarden for LKG class & also please provide online link If available.
There are many schools namely:
1. VPMS-Lohegaon. Breakfast & lunch provided if opted. Good infrastructure. Big play ground. GPS enabled buses for easy tracking. All activities like dance, singing, karate, skate, swimming, boxing etc included in curriculum.
Admission strictly by draw of lots after your application is furnished in complete and on time.
Fee for Jr KG would be something like this:
32,500 (not the exact amount, but quite close) - Term 1 tuition fee
So, basically tuition fee for a year would be close to 65K.
Then 5 k for activities.
12-13k for transport
2800/- per term for breakfast (in JR KG kids don;t stay long to avail lunch facility)
So annually 5400/- (breakfast)
Around 15K is one time admission fee.(its charged only once)
Uniform would be around 2K and books also around same 2K.
So for new admission: 65+5+12+5.4+15+2+2 = 106 ~ 1.1L
This is for entire year covering almost all types of fee. There might as well be 2100/- trips & annual function fee. You get to keep the dress your kid wears for annual day function.
2. Another good school can be St. Mount Patrick. It is less costly compared to VPMS.
3. Arnold Central school is very good.
4. Bishop's is good but its ICSE. In my personal opinion it is way too much theoretically oriented board. So lot of study every 15 days or so.
5. Sanskruti Wagholi, upcoming good school but keeps on increasing fee.
6. Lexicon- Wagholi- Good school for junior classes, but haven;t heard good reviews for higher classes. They are cramped for space, no don't expect too much sports.
7. There is one State board school in KalyaniNagar. Nagarwala. It is also a very good school.
Update - Tuition fee in VPMS for Jr. KG is 37250/- for a term, so eventually 74.5K ...
Thanks for sharing very useful information. I have one question please help me with answer you have information.
My daughter is 27 Sep. 2014 born and she is doing nursery in a pre-school this year.
Now I am confused if she can get admission in LKG or she is eligible for Nursery only.
Some schools has extended timeline till 30 sep. and some still have old timeline as 31st July. So really confused.
We are looking for admission in LKG as per new rules. But it seems some schools are still have 31st July as a last date for Nursery (3 years) and LKG ( 4 years as on 2018)
I am confused between VPMS and Sanskriti...can you please guide?
Also, my child will be 3.5 years by March end 2018...Will she be eligible for JKG in VPMS?
Plz give some reviews vikhe patil or bishops any one knows