You can check Jyotirmay International School, Wagholi/CP Goenka International school, Kalyani Nagar
Also check Vibgyor School, NIBM
Thx for the advise.Can u pls tell me about the facilities provided by the school
Which is best among these three
Hello I am seeking an admission for my daughter in grade 2 in CP Goenka,Kalyani Nagar....can someone give me a feedback of the school....
I donÂ´t have first hand experience with Goenka, but when I visited the school, I found a parent waiting at the school gate, I took the opportunity to speak to her about the school and her experience. She gave me very positive feedback. Had 2 kids in the school, one in 2nd and other in 6th standard.
Maybe you could use my technique to gain first hand reviews :)
were you able to get any feedback for CP Goenka school? even I am targeting for my daughter grade 2. but not sure..
Have you taken an admission?
I am in the process of moving from london to pune. can you please advise which school did you manage to admission? how is your child coping? i am looking at St Marys & Vibgyor in NIBM.
Planning to move to Pune from abroad, Spoke to IGCSE schools Vibgyor, CP Goenka, MITCON schools in Pune. Anyone have feedback on these schools.
Are there any good IGCSE schools in and around Wakad?
Suggest the parents go through results of 2015 and 2014 to decide which schools have been performing better...
Hi..My daughter goes to CP Goenka currently and is in Nursery. I personally like the school and the positive impact it has had on my childs personality and confidence level. Here are some points:
1. Teacher to Student ratio is 1:15 in pre-primary
2. The kids get alot of personal attention
3. There are many activities and field trips kids are taken on and the learning is more experiential than just bookish.
4. Homework is given once a week on Fridays for Nursery and for SrKG it's twice a week.
5. There are regular PTMs organized. The teachers and principal are all very approachable and polite.
6. They do take into consideration any of the complaints parents may have. Eg. in the last year the parents had concerns regd the safety of transport since there were frequent bus break downs. After the parents broached this concern with the school, the vendors were changed.
7. Classrooms and washrooms are very clean (this was a main factor for me :) )
One point to consider though is that due to the space constraints, the school doesn't have a sports ground and use the ground behind the premises when required. They do have extracurricular activities though which takes place in their activity room. This may be a deciding factor for parents whose kids are very fond of sports and would prefer the school to have their own ground.
Hope this helps..
Can sombody tell about mitcon school... as its started one year before... how are teachers??
Am looking for my son's admission to grade 1 and was looking for igcse board in pune. The details you mentioned about CP Goenka is helpful, would request you to share the fees details too.
Anyone took admission in CP Goenka? Please provide your feedback.