Did you get any information about VidyaShilp ? I stay in the nearby area too. I would like to know more about VidyaShilp
Hi Poonam I have done a thorough check on the school, it is good. they have two batches of 10 std passed out last year with a result of 100%Good environment and my preference was a school which is close by, it is almost 600 mtrs from my house hence easily walkable.Besides This ;
1) A low student-teacher ratio
2) Approachable principle and teacher
3) A good and clean environment and play field
4) Reasonably priced.
5) The Bus transport available is also priced reasonably and they have private vehicles also for transport.
6) Besides all A retired Colonel Mr. Kulkarni is in charge of the school who is very strict and rigid on the school policies and structures.
I have opted and taken the admission for My daughter in the school today itself ( Shifted from Podar International school )
Planning to shift my son also in the same school next year.( Shifting from Aaryans World school )
Do let me know in case you need any further details, now i have all of them with me ...
How about sports and other activities in the school...?? and how about english communication..i.e. between students and teacher...
Looks Good, they have morning yoga sessions, they have a good well maintained ground in the premises for sports, basketball court is also available, the teachers with whom i spoke were good with their communications and the office staff was also quite cooperative