please help

0 replies, Page 1

665s 2016-02-07 20:51:21


My son is 6 yrs and 9 months old dignose ADHD . He is studying in Salwan School . He is taking classes of OT and Special Education. But these are too costly to continue I have to start speech therapy also but not able to spend lots of money. Is any government Institutions in new delhi which can help . I also wants to know will he be able to cop in normal school or I should go for special school. Please help Rajni


All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2019 Parentree