We Plan to shift to Powai in April this year from Delhi.
I have some specific questions and would really appreciate your answers to them....
1. My 8 year old son currently studies in a renowned school in Delhi (CBSE Board). I have heard about 3 options around Powai.....a) Heeranandani school b)Bombayscottish c) SM shetty school.
I have heard that I would need to stay at Heeranandani gardens to get admission at HFS ...is it true? Also since I would be staying at rent ...so would it be a hindrance?
Have heard that admission to Bombay scottish is very tough ...any inputs on how can we get asmission in this school would be very much welcome
How is SMshetty International school (IGCSE board)...? Is it a Good school...had read somewhere its more like an average local school . Can anyone guide me on this school.
2. My office will be in Vikhroli east and My Husband's office in Andheri east.....so is Powai the Best place to stay for us thatways? any other recommended places to stay where my office travel time is not much ?How much time does it take for traveling from Powai to Vikhroli east during office time?
Please help us in deciding
1. SM Shetty is a very good school and has lots of extra curriculur activies (particularly sports). They are not money minded like Gopal Sharma (another school in the vicinity)
2. HFS is at par with other schools in the vicinity. They'd be costly.
3. Powai would be in between Andheri E and Vikhroli E and the right place to stay. The area is extremely prone to traffic (specially in the evenings when both of you will try to reach home) but you guys don't have much of a choice.
4. You can stay in Hiranandani Gardens but it's a pretty upmarket area and the rentals would be high. Alternately you can stay at Powai (just outside Hiranandani Gardens) or closer to Vikhroli (West). The commute will not be affected much.
My kid is a toddler so I am just researching schools and don't have any direct experience. I've taken admissions to SM Shetty's nursery as I've heard good things about it.
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2019 Parentree