Hi Kiran.. Rustomjee International school in Dahisar W seems to be very good as per feedback i have received & also researched on the same...
Thanks for your feedback.
Apart from the big schools, are there any good pre-schools around? I could find following schools, but do not have much idea about their performance. I would be glad if somebody could help me out in this:
(1)The Tree House
(2) Singapore International School
(3) Small Wonder Preschool
(4) I Play, I learn
(5) Ajmera Global School, Mumbai
(6) Universal High, Mumbai
(7) Dr.Pillai Global Academy - Gorai
(8) Podar Jumbo Kids - Dahisar (W)
(9) Rustomjee Cambridge International School & Junior College.
Hi Kiran... About pre-schools , Im going to enrol my kid in Brightstars Internation which is Dahisar (E) & right opp our house for playgroup... They have very good facilities & provide food to children as well ( to train them to have different tastes of various food & also teach them to eat by themselves ).They will upload month long menu on their websites so that parents also are aware of what their kid would be having at school.They also toilet train the babies & get kids to little bit of yoga n meditation as well...Overall , compared to other playgroups this one is expensive but its definitely worth it..
2. Casa De Montessori also at Dahisar (e) is very good .. has montessori style of teaching & very good facilties.. Everything from their books to stationery is imported from US.
3. Tree house in Dahisar (E) is just average n small facility.. I wasnt very much impressed with the school..
4. Podar Jumbo Kids - I dont think this is Dahisar (W) anymore.. You can cross verify though.. You will not find Dahisar address on their website & the phone number just rings out...
5.Rustomjee - Excellent school , havent heard bad review at all & I plan to put my LO from Nursery in this school itself. It provides ICGSE board & class upto std 12... it is affiliated to Cambridge University
6. Ajmera & Dr Pillai -both are very reputed & have good reviews too..
7. Universal High - should avoid this school as lot of -ve reviews going on about the school.
8 Singapore International - is very very expensive & is mainly for expats or foreigners kids... Thats the review I
have heard ...
Hope this helps...
Thanks a ton...Your info will be of great help.
At least for the coming year, I would try to enroll my daughter in the first 2 pre-schools that you have mentioned.
Thanks again for your timely help.
Hello kiran...I stayed in dahisar west since 2 yrs and my child use to attend rustomjee Cambridge international school. ..I have recently studies shifted to goregaon and hence changing the school. ..
but rustomjee Cambridge international school is so good with its activities n curriculum. ..my daughter enjoyed...even parents get involved in various activities. ..The staff is amazing. The Trust is damn good. .The principal is extremely helpful n supportive..The environment is good...pls do go n check...
Thank you very much for the information. I will definitely check Rustomjee...I have been hearing pretty good review about this school.
Hi, I am in search for school which have playgroup. I am basically looking out near Dahisar east or Miraroad. can anyone please help me which is good schools. Looking for CBSE/ICSE board.
I stay in malad west ....my son is in grade 1 ....will it be Possible to get admission in rustomji next year....r u aware of admission process ...plz help
Hey meera ...can u plz help me on the the admission process in rustomji for grade 2 ...my son is in icse board currently ...will d transition to igcse affect him much ? Can I hv ur no to talk in detail ... thnx