I am staying in Borivali East and now really confused about School admission (for nursary) for my 2yrs old child in ICSE (preferable) / CBSE board.
Currently I have approached below schools for admission but facing challenges as all have different process
1. Sri Sri Ravishankar - CBSE school up to 8th standard - Borivali East
2. Ryan Christian School- ICSE - Borivali West - upto 8th standard , then they will move child to Ryan Cambridge School Kandivali (East) for 9th & 10th.
3. Ryan Cambridge School - ICSE - Kandivali East
4. Universal High (Gurukul) - ICSE - Dahisar East
5. Mulji Karsandas International school - CBSE - Borivali West
6. Children's Acedemy - ICSE - Kandivali East - It has been ranked as best school but Admission will start in Jan-2013 for non-sibling & borivali students...and has no gurentee..!
Please Please Please....can anybody let me know...which school among above is good to take adminission (apart from Children Acedemy)
pls reply n guide me... awaiting for response
My son was studying in Cambridge school (Kandivali East) from Nursery to 1 st standard (4years) and in my opinion school is good. Many activities such as sports, drama, art, etc....My son has learning disability so I changed to State Board school. Cambridge school is not that good for poor/ average students...
I have taken admission for my daughter in Nursery for 2013-2014 year in Cambridge.....
Admission is given based on first come basis....
Other school is Gundecha School - Thakur Village......but difficult to het admission.
I am planning to move to dahisar east very soon , looking for good school from SSC/ CBSE board for admiison in Sr.KG please help
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2022 Parentree