I am staying in kandivali- w. I was thinking of putting my daughter for mother toddler.
Reason to put:
- She is very active and enjoys other kids company. This is the strongest reason she jus loves to be around other kids.
since she likes to interact even with strangers i think it would be a good thing to put.
Rasons for not Putting:-
1. Will she get used to parents being with her in school and will find it difficult when i put her in play school ?
2. she will be going to school for long time i feel we should spend more time together.
3. We have a good home atomosphere and all of us spend good quality time with her do we actually need to put her in mother toddler?
4. I was thinking of putting her in Serra International in mahaveer- Nagar kandivali any reviews on it.
would love to hear your personal experience and thoughts.
serra is good..................go fr it...I hv attended it..............though its not compulsary but if yr daughter is active she will enjoy.....try 2 sessions n then decide..............they will allow u to do that w/out paying the fees............BTW how old is she...........
yup serra is good i have attended their last 3 month batch......v reasonable too for the kind of information one derives and the structured way of activities they have for this age group......they did a deep study of my child too and by the end of it gave me a well balanced feedback that was impressive......i think u should go ahead......
HI Tiyu and Traveller mum,
Thanks for your feedback. I plan to put her in mother toddler in serra International.She is born on 6th April 2011.
cool.........enjoy both of u
I enquired at Seraa for the Mother Toddler Program, that they are going to start in July. I am confused between Little Wings & Serra.
Little Wings is at Shimpoli. I have attended their demo class and was quite impressed with the content. However, the class decor was quite dull. Serra i found is quite bright and hygienic. However, I have not been able to attend any demo class and just had a chat with the Director and was not to sure on the content.
I am confused. Please help!!
Serra is excellent for the following reason.
1. My wife atteneded the demo class she was extremely happy. I have a video of it too.
2. Neha i guess the name of the director was quailified along with the others who where there. Best speak to them you will get some idea.
4. I found it to be more safe and clean.
5. Its close to where i stay.
maybe you and my wife can get intouch and speak to her as she plans to join the same batch along with few of her friends.
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2020 Parentree