learning difficulties

2 replies, Page 1

8311 2019-03-19 15:13:30


Hi My son is in 2nd standard. Has learning difficulties and not able today absorb what ever is being taught in the class. I am looking for a home tutor who can teach him accordingly. May be a special educator. Or. Suggest any school which teaches the student according today his understanding level.

8311 2019-03-19 15:14:41


I am from Hyderabad, Attapur. Can anyone help me with a school or special educator

anmita 2019-03-28 17:43:20


Hi 8311

Pls pm me your personal email id, I will forward you the details of a teacher who may be able to help. She is helping my kid too.





All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2019 Parentree