9 replies, Page 1

 Former member 2015-03-23 11:25:24


Hi all,
My son who is 8.5 years old now was diagnosed with ADHD when he was 7. Since then I have been trying homeopathy treatments through different doctors and the results have been fluctuating and confusing. No he shows signs of ODD too and is struggling to complete his writing works due to lack of focus, speed. He is very irritable and is like cotton on fire. And somehow I dont get much constant support from my spouse, he seems to be having his own issues and is not able to keep himself calm with my son rather reacts negatively to my son which aggravates his behavior. I have a 4 year old younger one too who was a calm child and is picking up wrong things from her brother.So my family is in a messy state and I have decided to go ahead with a proper therapy first for my son. And also Homeopathy.So I would request all parents who have really found any kind of solution through therapy and homeopathy treatment for ADHD and ODD.If yes then please let all others know how you did it and which doctor did you consulted.
Any recommendations on good therapist/counselors/ child Psychologist in Bangalore, specially in NIMHANS ?Also any proven Homeopath who can really treat this at least to an extent?
Any success stories at all !!!(please say yes)...
Please request as many responses as possible..All of us who are facing these issues are looking for some sort of solution and even a small sign brings in a world of hope for us..

vc2015 2015-03-24 22:32:15


I am a trained remedial teacher from some years and as per my knowledge any behavioural issues cannot be cured through homeopathy medicines,but with proper guidance and direction.So kindly visit a child psychologist in your city for the same.

 Former member 2015-03-26 11:51:04


Sure, Thanks for your reply. But how do I go about. Its about adhd and behavioral issues, so I am first not sure if I must see a Child psychologist or psychiatrist . Second I am sure I am not looking for any alopathic medication. So Whom do I consult and how does it work is what I would like to know.
Also What is Therapy and what is counselling. Are both suggested? 
And Need recommended doctors from peoples experience.

ashu07 2015-03-31 15:29:03


hi momthoughts
consult reach clinic .. hope your doubts will get clarified by them

 Former member 2015-04-01 15:53:39


Thanks Ashu.Will do.

Hiranmai 2015-04-30 21:44:43


if ur in Bangalore, you may visit Dr. Ranga Sai for treating ADHD. He helped us. Worth the try.


ashu07 2015-06-15 10:53:34


Hi momthoughts how is your child doing now?

 Former member 2016-06-03 15:41:31


Hey ashu.. Sorry didn't check it for a long time.. My kid is still in a bad shape. A lot of behaviour issues.. More odd factors.. I really need help to get best places to get therapies and counselling in bangalore

BeekayrDG 2016-08-20 15:28:25


Was seeing the posts related to ADHD/ADD/ODD as my son also started exhibiting some symptoms of these conditions....I initially used Ayurveda and got some very good results using tonics like Saraswatarishtam,Shankha Pushpa this after finding out there are doctors who have given lot of positive results thru Homeopathy....I did lot of research finding out 'CURES' for the conditions  .....I researched on good doctors one of them is definitely Dr.Farokh Master (Homeopath)who has his clinic in Mumbai..his email id and phone nos I am including for your reference....
Please consult him for 'Cures'......


1969 2016-09-10 17:41:10


Please contact Ms Chetna at Aurinko Academy 


All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2019 Parentree