5 replies, Page 1

salmed929 2011-09-23 13:41:40


my son is 3yrs old we have done his hearing test its normal but he doesnt reponds to his name nor follow any instruction his a fun loving boy . but doesnt sit at 1 place doctor told tht he has adhd plz help me if any 1 knows centre in mumbai who treats with adhd problem

dheepu81 2012-02-22 15:38:04


 hi there is a national institute for speech problems thr, AYJNIHH its locatedvin bandra u can google 4 the addresss.



rad1234 2013-03-30 06:56:07



Hi Salmed929 

 Pls look up Umeed in Mumbai. It is in Chinchpopali. Please google - Umeed - Vibha Krishnamurthy . They will be able to help u.



mylittleworld 2013-04-01 18:22:39


 You can also try Niraamayaa... Please let me know if you need more details 


ramie 2014-04-22 10:33:18



I need your help my nephew he is 4.5 yrs old suffering from adhd  
he is with my sister in new delhi we are facing difficulty finding a school for him
can you all plz tell me some schools.


ashu07 2014-06-16 14:15:05


Hi ramie google BMI delhi


All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2021 Parentree