My child is studying in Vista. This is relatively new school. What i think about the school....
1. Fee structure as of now is lower than other so called international schools compared to good infrastructure it has.
2. Academic activities are fine
1. Easier as of now, may get tight as it expands.
2. No exam for admissions, which is good.
1. They are making a big new playground, overall infrastructure is good.
2. They have 2 buildings now. They are well designed and adequate lighting.
Experience from my kid eye
He has not complained of anything specific. He is happy and goes to school dadily. The school bus is comfortable and driver looks like a good person. Sometime he complains of sports teacher not allowing him to play etc , i tried checking but not been able to do anything abt it.
Experience from my eye
Area of improvement
1. Modern day schooling administration: The kind of things we are used to now a days is missing. It still runs like old school system, leaving a lot to be desired for we software people, who are used to some well defined processes & systems.
2. Communication system between teachers and parents: This is a big area where school lacks. Parents are upfront not told how they can contact the teacher. Later i realized that i need to book appointments on working days, so even if you have small query, you need to book appointment and go.
3. Teacher pro activeness and child care: Teachers are not responsive to your queries raised through dairies, many time i also noticed that kid was not well but teacher didn't inform the parent. Many parent I know, have complained of similar situations. They have raised the same with admin but not much improvement
4. The fee structure: Transport fee was raised without any information / circular, till date i don
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2019 Parentree