I would like to know which play school is best to put my kid ...???This is for Jun '10 when he wl turn 1.9 years
If you are in secunderabad , I will suggest you CUBBS Play School at PG Road .
My kid is going there from last year and i can really vouch for it.
Its a very nice school.
Let me know if you want more details.
I would suggest Idiscoveri Xseed learning center if you are close to jublee hills
ok Thanks I live in Miyapur... Pl suggest
Euro kids is a good option. Atleast the jublee hills version is good. Also you could try the DPS Play school in Kondapur. Smartkidz and Kidzee are two other schools that have name (I am not aware of how the ones in Miyapur are).
I have also heard that the little einsteins is good at miyapur and they also have a cctv surveilance for parents
As far as Esperenza their are mixed reactions to it so I am not sure
oh ok. Thanks a lot. I was banging on Eurokids but we have diferent branches can u pl tell me if uave a ood feedback abt Miyapur branch??
i think little einsteins at kondapur is very much better.............we can rely on them.........trust worthy......good services
My baby boy is 1.6yrs now, i want to join him in a toddler progam. Can anyone suggest me a good school near gachibowli,miyapur, kondapur....
I liked the kinderkare very much but right now they dont have vacancy... how abt esparanza and little einsteins...
thankz for the reply... can i have the comments on the schools.. esparanza just now i visited it is very small and they have less place to play... But treating the kids i'm not sure until v join them let me know if u r aware of it...
thankz in advance
Esperanza has good name i agree to the point that less space. Then u shud try Blublocks or kindercare. I am planning to put my kid in Kindercare frm this Feb
Little Einsteins is very good and they treat kids very well as my son is there......y dont u give it a try.....I really liked it a lot.....just go give a try....they have trial program also...
I dint like Lil Einsteins in Miyapur thou not sure abt kondapur. in Miyapur it was bad i wasted some Rs5000.And dint send my son further
I was not talking about the miyapur branch....i was talking about the kondapur branch....It is the main branch i suppose and it is really good...
You could also try DRS kids in Nizampet n Prodigy playschool in KPHB if that is not too far.
.You can also contact Phanisree who runs Prodigy playschool in Kukatpally 5th phase if it is near to you. Tel +91 9490192406 .
I have read good reviews of Lillies day care cum playschool near Miyapur . May be u can have a look at it along with Little Einsteins at Kondapur as suggested by Prabha.
do anybody have any report abt I-EXPLORE, at P.G ROAD..........how is it n when compare to CUBS
Hi Micky i am planning to join my kida in day care around hitech city.. please let me know the best one.
try OI kondapur
thanks for your suggestion, how z Ol kondapur - are you sending your kid there or any one of your friend suggested.. wanted to know how is it and where is it exactly
Please let me know your reviews about the below options an rate them if you have any views i stay kondapur botanical garden and work in raheja mind space and my kid is 1.8 years old... planning to join him.... for the firt time dont know how he will get adjusted :(
1. Kidzparadise - Mindspace - this i have opted as this is very near and also asked one of frnd who z sending his son and she said it is good, but from other they said it is a bit of conjusted also the company i work is having some tie up with this so that all the employees are having some special prices
2. Strawberry fields : madhapur near to durgam cheruvu - A bit far but have heard from another friend of mine that it is good and the way of handling kids is good for PP1 & PP2 need to find out about the day care.
3. KinderKare : kondapur - adjacent to adityasarovar - around 3 km from office read the reviews from parent tree, and heard that it is good with nice place and food will be provided by them they dont allow food from us.
4. Sahaja kids - Telecom nagar - around 3 km - heard the reviews from parent tree and heard this is good need to check on this
any one let me know on finalizing, and add if there are any othre ones.
I am planning to visit OI Kondapur soon...I have visited OI miyapur and I liked it...So you can try OI Kondapur..Its opposite to Aprna Tower...
2) I had visited Straberry 3 yrs back when I was looking for my daughter..I didn't like it....
3) Kinder Care- They don't allow outside food thats the problem...another issue i observed was they keep kids in close room..so they don't get open area to play
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2022 Parentree