It's IB patern. The kids can do whatever they wish to do. There is no pressure at all.
The school will never complain whether your kid study or not. Teachers will always respect you. You can't expect your kid will score lots of marks.in 10th and 12th but he and she will be happy going to this school.
The fee will increase every year for sure. Minimum 15%.
It's really far from city.
The fee is very high and they have been increasing 15-20%. Paying 3 Lakh isn't a problem for a lot of people in Hyderabad...and another increase of 60-80k every year probably should not be a problem.
My kid was in Gaudium for two years. Let me share with you some facts
1. Most of the positive reviews you see on the internet is lot of hard work by Gaudium PR team. Most of them are fake.
2. The infrastructure is really good hence you got into a trap very easily. The school is 100% money minded.
3. Two years of Gaudium made him worse than what he was before 2 years back.
4. Contact change in principle and teachers. The teachers hardly care where your kid stand. They never complain about your kid even if he is constantly deteriorating. You think my kid is happy...That obvious...no pressure, no assessments..no complaints...
5. A lots of parents have taken out their kids from Gaudium. Their marketing, sales and PR work day and night to bring new "Bakra" so they don't care whether you continue or not.
6. My kid has been always topper and now it is hard to see him average student. I really have to work hard now.
7. I think they are just fooling people. I am sure right after this comment, you would see back to back positive comments from their PR.
PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU ADMIN YOUR KID TO GAUDIUM. YOU ARE NOT ONLY WASTING MONEY BUT SPOILING YOUR KIDS CAREER..
ITS ONLY SHOW BUSINESS. I REALLY DOUBT ANY SCHOOL CAN SURVIVE FOR LONG. LOOK AT THE ATTRITION AND YOU WOULD KNOW IT ALL.
We are planning to relocate to Hyderabad from Bangalore next month. Looking for school for my son in grade 2.
He presently goes to Vibgyor High school. We have shortlisted few schools after searching online.
1) DPS Khajaguda 2) Sri Ram universal school 3) Meridian Kukatpally 4) Phoenix greens kokapet 5) Meru international school 6) World one school.
Please share your reviews and fee structure of the above mentioned schools (specially of DPS Khajaguda, as we tried talking to them but they are very rude and didn't entertain any of our queries.)