Have you joined your kids into this school?If yes, please provide your valuable feedback on this school and also please let me know about fee structure for 1st class. As I would like to join my daughter into this school for the academic year 2019-20. So please respond.
Hello, have you joined you daughter in this school?
My kids are studying in Sri Vidyanjali School from the past 2 years. I joined them in grade 1, now they are in grade 2. Below are the pros and cons during my journey
1. Its a activity based school and they teach every concept through some activity
2. They dont conduct FAs and SAs exams till grade 2. Assessment s will be in the form of simple day by day tests.
3. Action will be taken immediately if we raise any complains
4. Teachers and principal are friendly and reachable.
5. Fees is less, around 45 k for academic year.
1. When compared to other schools, the concepts covered in their syllabus is less. For eg: They teach tables in grade 2 whereas in other schools it will be taught in PP2.
2. Communication is not upto the mark. They neither act upon it nor encourage kids to improve their communication skills. Most of the teachers speak in telugu in the campus.
I'm planning to shift them next year due to lack of communication skills, rest everything is good so far with the school.
Yes I have joined my daughter in Sri Vidyanjali High School Kukatpally and I am happy with my child's progress. It's one of the good option with affordable fee.
Please let me know the fee structure for 1st class...
And how about communication skills?
Please let me know the fee structure for 1st class... And how about communication skills?