After seeing different schools like below
1. Traditional style - BVB, DAV, KV, HPS, Chinmaya, ... which are low in fee but routine style of edu CBSE and old style teaching and old infrastructure
2. New International Schools - Oakridge, Chirec, Future kids, Manthan, GreenGables, Ambitus, Tatva, Pearson Hillside....which follow new curriculum, IGCSE and CBSE and follow Cambridge Education series, and Pearson Edu... new methods, activity based
With in my budget I want to know which is best around my 1 lakh budget may including transport (food offered in some new schools).. I need to pay for 2 kids right...
1. Hill side (economical and Pearson education) - 30:1 teacher, less than a lakh
2. Green Gables - cambridge style, little expensive but Very good at activities. small building.. 25:2 teacher. 1.2-1.5lakh
3. Tatva - Infrastructure wise good, long, fee is lil expensive.. new school to see results. 25:2 teacher. 1-1.5lakh
Which is value for money and good future bet for kids ?????????? SUGGESTIONS PLEASE... AS THIS WILL HELP MANY PARENTS...
Now about to finalize between 1. Pearson Hillside, Jubilee hills, 2, Tatva Global school , Gajularamaram, 3, Green Gables International school, Madhapur
Any suggestions ?
Finalized Green Gables as - in proximity , nearby to get kids if there is a need.+ Extra - curricular as my kid is interested in Painting + I am interested to train my girl in Taekwondo .... so many based on personal interests.. and not just gone with name or fame or money :(
Heard Green Gables might also move to a bigger campus in future. DO you know when ?
might take another 2 years
Hello Uday KK
need to speak to you as we would be shifting to Hyderabad in March and I am seriously interested in Green Gables school. Can I have your no at email@example.com for talking about the schools, admission process etc. many thanks in advance
Vipin Dilip Deo