UKG admissions are subject to vacancies. As I understand st ann's management is very strict on age criteria. If you are looking for ukg this year, she must be born before July 31st 2014.
Anyways you can reach out to them if you need any info.
Please help me out as I want to take admission in St ann's icse board for my daughter in ukg class or 1st standard as she is in ukg now with state board and I want to repeat her ukg class. Her dob is 1st April 2014. Is der any chances for d same as I visited d school but they r not allowing anyone to get inside d school to meet concern person. TIA.
Hi.. am Swapna. V got admission for my baby born on 13th Jan 2015 in l.k.g... already she is studying l.k.g in Other school.. did u joined your kid in st.anns.. how will be the career if v join her in this school.. please suggest with your baby experience..
First of all Congrats for your kids admission to St. Ann's. As far as i know St. Ann's is one of the best school in and around secunderabad. To my knowledge more importantly the overall foundation(communication, morals, behavioural, education...) for the kindergarten is the best. Few of the school teachers from different schools have suggested me to join my kid in St. Ann's.
if you can let us know the schools name in which your child is studying,we can share our thoughts comparing the school with St. Ann's.
Age criteria for st.anns is 3.8 for LKG not 4+ meaning kid should be born before August 1st, 2016 for admission into 2020 LKG.
My kid is in 2nd standard now and will be going into 3rd this 2020 academic year.she is march 2012 born and we repeated her LKG in 2016 ..
It only makes sense that kids are of that age to cope up with the curriculums.
1. Very huge campus which is a rare sight in twin cities.
2. Well ventilated classes.
3. A history of 150 years into education , teachers are very well experienced.
4. Both curricular and extracurricular activities are at a right balance. (Due to the syllabus academics seems little overloaded for parents to sit and revise).
6. Fees . Just for numbers I have paid
54000 for 2019-2020 class 2.
Which includes 11000 mess fee(optional).
1. No school owned transport.( though they have many van drivers registered with them for different parts and school will give you the contact numbers of the same. MY kid was travelling by the van for 4 years now.
2. Very tight timetables ..though they dont overload kid with homeworks ..daily reading is a must as to every other day there is a test. This would be hard for homes where both parents are working and study times are chaotic.
3. Yes they donot entertain much of enquiries and there isnt any site that helps all the process . They are bit old school when it comes to the notifications. Though they use sms for communication with parents . It would be nice to communicate prospective parents too .
And your kids school choices are your own ...what works for me may not work for you and vice versa.
Write down key points you want your kid to have in a school and then decide and plan in advance not as a last resort.
My daughter is April 2016 born. So she cannot get admission?
Can u share me the details and reviews of DAV Public school