Today I went to few school in bachupally to inquire about admissions in below schools for my 2 kids in nursery and 3rd grade.
1. The Creek- CBSC syllabus. Fees ok. Strength seems to be more. 1200 students till 4th grade.
2. Unicent - CBSC syllabus. Fees ok. Strength 250 till 7th grade.
3. Ambitious - Too costly. Close to 1.8 lakhs including all fees
4. Silver Oaks - admission would start from 12th Dec. need to apply online and then go for test. Seems to be difficult to get admission. Also no nursery. Only starting from PP1.
5. Kenedy global - no vacancies for 3rd grade.
Heard DPS is not good. Faculty is not well qualified. Oakridge is too costly for me. So did not check these 2 schools.
>>Heard DPS is not good. Faculty is not well qualified.
which classes ?. is it genuine ?
Thank You for sharing your reviews.That helps.
Iam planning to join my kid in ambitus world school. I enquired 4-5 ppl and felt happy with their positive reviews about the school
Even I heard DPS faculty is not good. I think it is new school in Bachupally and has classes till 5th.
Ambitious follows ICSE playway and activity based pattern not CBSC. Also fees in first year is coming close to 1.8 lakhs.
Heard some good reviews about Unicent school.