I am a mother of a 4 yr old son who is studying pp2 in the Gaudium gachibowli campus.We changed him to Gaudium this year due to location change . Our decision to enroll him in Gaudium was purely by seeing the infrastructure hence I was having several doubts about his progress in the school as it is a new school and as my son is a Montessori kid. Now after 6 months of his enrollment, I am a very happy parent.
- The teachers are very considerate and show quite a good individual attention towards the kid (considering my kid is from Montessori they didn't over stress him but gave him work based on his capability.)
- The teachers are very approachable for any kind of queries wrt kid.
- I have seen overall development in my kid.It was an amazing transition from montessori to a regular conventional school. He is extremely happy to go to school.
- His English speaking skills have considerably improved along with fluency.
- His writing skills have improved greatly.( considering nil writing skills earlier in montessori.)
- His interest towards sports also increased.
- As a parent, you can track his/her day to day activities that includes sports,academics, and others in the school app which is uploaded promptly.
- I can track his bus location and plan my schedule accordingly.
As a mom, I am very happy about my decision. But I am sure that even best of the schools are not successful in nurturing kids without parental involvement at home.
So as a working mom, even I would like to take the credit for my kid's development for the efforts and time I have put in to make his transition from Montessori a happy ride.
Thank you so much for the review. I have been trying to get some true feedback from parents for Gaudium. I am considering this for my son who would join PP1 in 2017.
If there are more parents whose kids are in Gaudium, please share your reviews/feedback on the same.
Thanks srgo for your valuable feedback..im looking for grade 1 admission to my daughter..do u have any idea how the fee structure for grade 1 in gaudium..
Any further feedback on Gaudium
I have visited GADIUM Kullor ,it is really a huge campus but majority of construction work is pending.I am looking for grade1 admission for my son.anual fee 1.4lac including tuition fee+activities fee+transportation & food extra n optional,one time fee 70000+(30000 refundable)
do u have any further updates from existing parents,pls share.
I have one doubt,As it is a huge campus school with all facilities n IB Curriculum ,what would be the fees structure in future/ the moment management provides all facility and publicity.
Great question, What will be the fees after they have all the facility. Will the existing ones will have regular hike of 10% or there might be a big jump in fees all of sudden?
I asked gadium in same line ,they told no '3D model of school is already published there will not be any hike further .this will be the base fee structure for grd1 2017 -18 n hike will be 10 to 15 every yr
N ow one time fee reduced to 50000 nr+20000 refundable.
- As a parent, you can track his/her day to day activities that includes sports,academics, and others in the school app which is uploaded promptly. - I don't see any update on the school app other than homework?
- I don't think school is using the app extensively and also have disabled the communication to the teachers, only communication enabled is with principal. Overall school seems fairly restricted as far interaction with teachers is concerned and very quick to use threatening language in communication with parents - if you do this, we will give TC etc-2
- I don't about the level of transparency in your kid's class. But in mine, they upload all the activities pics in the app whenever they go to team outing. Apart from that, at the end of every month, they send a newsletter of the list of activities and topics taught in their class along with the pictures of students performing activities and writing etc along with the list of activities to be done in the following month.
- While coming to approachability to mentors, in the beginning of the academic year my kid's facilitator called me to introduce herself and gave her contact number on which I can reach her. I message her on her number wrt any minor doubts or concerns regarding my kid's performance followed by conversation over the phone whenever needed.So, I never faced any issue with approachability.
I hope I answered your questions, however, what I narrated are my own experiences with the school faculty which I am happy with till date.
visited yesterday and enrolled grade 1 for my son
it's really a big campus with lot of facilities and I did seen class rooms as well ..it is well designed ...I am not sure either manthon or oakridge , chirec offering this much facilities to the students with this range of fees ..
the person who took admission in Nanakramguda ,she said existing students won't get big hikes in future and max keep only 10-15percent a year (this year they hiked tution fee 6-7 percent only )
i am also looking for class 1 admission in gaudium...can u tell about fee structure and their transport facility.
i heard a lot about this school and i am considering it for my daughter..but one thing bother me is distance of the school. tomorrow i am going to visit their nanakramguda office.... can u give feedback about their transport facility and also tell me how much we have to give in admission. one more thing as you have visited the campus......i heard construction work is also going on kollur campus...is it safe for kids\?
It is good school with unique teaching methodology. My daughter is in this school for two years. She is very happy with this school. One good thing about this school is that the Principal and the Director are so enthusiast to raise the standard of the school to higher level that they attend different education related conferences held all over the world to pick up emerging idea about education. Bus facility is good. Fees structure is high but not higher than other schools of this standard.
I am an existing parent right from the first year of the school. Though I am replying very late, it is needed to give the right and first hand information to the parents. We are all working so hard to give the right education to our children. I have a very good experience as an educationist in other states of India. The Gaudium school is definitely among the best schools in Hyderabad. The academics, the wise teachers, the caring mentors and supporting staffs have made my child!s learning process so enjoyable that child has come a long way in these two years. They have implemented IB curriculum sincerely and meticulously. The Kollur campus is very good and well ventilated. My kid had to wear jacket most of last year as it was very cool both in school and bus. STEM-The integration of science, engineering, technology and maths has helped my child to learn every topic with hands on experience. We get report of every topic covered and the method used with the pictures of our kids doing it. They have a wonderful way of assessment. Every kid is attended specially, they don't move to next topic till all the students have understood. Best Principal and best Management a school can have. My experience was far more than my expectations. Campus is safe, construction don't happen when the kids are in school. Debris are totally cleared. Transport is supported by falcon. I see my child's bus movement right from the second of swiping her ID till she disembarks. Sports and activities are full fledged. For a new school, it has more facilities than many of the international schools.
Thank you parents for providing your feedback on Gaudium school.
1) Can some one please mention how far is Kollur campus from gachibowli - actual time it takes for bus to reach school, including all pickups.
2) Examples of extra curricular activities that are available at school Grade 1 onwards. Is the Fees of these activities excluding the school fees?
1. its pretty far but takes about 20 minutes on ORR. on school bus though it may be more as they don't take ORR but should be about 45mins - I think (guesstimate)
2. Extra curricular activities - includes dance, music, art etc. And specific sports like cricket, basketball, chess, tennis etc from 3rd standard onwards. They don't have generic sports but not specific sports for grade 1 & Grade 2
All fees is included , they have not charged anything extra for extra curricular activities so far.
There is already a fees of 15k per annum charged upfront for STEM etc
Thank you singhvivek1973 f
or your response. How's the Student-teacher ratio in Gaudium.
From what I understand, it is over 25 students per class.
What's your experience for such a large-sized class?
that is correct, max is 25 students per class. I would not say its a large size class as there are two teachers in each class, language teachers are separate. Art, sports, song/dance are separate.
I think I am happy with the attentions kids are getting in the class, teachers are aware of their progress/updates and are able to motivate them and that's what I want that kids are engaged in the class and are motivated.