I am shifting from New Delhi. I got admission to St. Ann's College, Mehdipatnam in B.A. with Psychology, Economics and Political Science. As we don't want to have Journalism, media, so left with this college and get admission.
Coming to my son, he completed 7th class CBSE in Noida / Delhi. Because of my daughter, I need to look after CBSE schools nearby Mehdipatnam.
As it is late, getting admission now become difficult and many nearby schools not good infrastructure. Many schools don't have play ground even. Then we tried in Attapur, Golconda and Banjara Hills. I think Gachiboli and Kondapur is far, even though we live in Rai Durg. I am listing the schools I tried.
1. DON BAGH HIGH SCHOOL, MEHDIPATNAM - not good
2. INDO AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL, MEHDIPATNAM- more muslims
3. MERIDIAN SCHOOL, BANJARA HILLS- not good, very small area for Play ground
4. Delhi School of Excellence - Attapur and Banjara hills- not good
5. Oasis School Of Excellence, Raiduragam- admission closed
6. LOVEDALE INTERNATIONAL SCHOO, Banjara hills- no students for 8th class
7. Oakridge International School, Jubilee Hills- Very high fees
8. TIMES School, Bandlaguda, Golconda- Very far
9. Glendale Academy International, Golconda - very high fees and very far
10. Rockwell - not good
We found one Roots Montessori, Jubilee hills comparatively OK with others, while comparing infrastructure and distance. But it has only one section in each class of 8th, 9th and 10th.
If you know any schools nearby to Mehdi Patnam in CBSE for 8th class pls. inform
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2019 Parentree