Suchitra is far better and high in standards when compared with SVIS. The academic credentials and teaching staff are so excellent
I have my friend's daughter studying, they both excelling at greater pace. They are always first in group/play activities, School conduct the field trips (outside) and awareness programs every well for primary classes
can anyone give the feedback on suchitra academy....
1. how is the school now?
2. How will be the pressure on kids?
3. Fee structure and admision fee details for grade 2 and PP2 for 2019 - 20 [approximately]
4. How is higher classes there?
5. How is academics and extra curricular activities?
6. How is the food?
Tried answering all in sequence:
1. Improved in attracting people. Strength got increased by leaps and bounds.
2. Less pressure on kids, more on parents.
3. Approximately: 1,40,000 to 1,80,000 for different grades. Transport also varies.
4. Higher you go, less activities for kids. Or they provide options and make kids as Jack of all and master of none.
5. Academics are as normal as any school. Nothing special. Extra curricular activities will be more and at the same time as stated above. Jack of all and master of none.
6. Excellent. But child should be food liver.