Hello, Fellow Parents.
I am in search of best schools ii/nearby Kompally area. I live in Alwal. My son is 2.5 years now and he's been in nearby Playschool since last 9-10 months. He is very active and quick learner and one happy kid to go to school.
Now its time for him to join Nursery and I have been following many threads here about schools nearby and honestly I am more confused now than I was before.
Would appreciate if locals here can help me out with shortlisting one of the schools based on your personal experience. Kindly help me with the below schools.
1. Niraj International (Sent them an email asking about details - no response yet -12kms from my place)
2. SVIS (6kms - frok my place : shortlisted this but still need more inputs)
3. St Michaels (about 3 kms : my cousins both son's were studying here he's planning to move then other school now)
4. Pallavi school (<1 km : website says admission date expired, will visit personally . couldn't find many reviews here)
Please let me know if there are better schools. My requirements:
1. Need to be student friendly.
2. Non- Exaggerated fee.
3. Future proof (have no plans in changing schools later)
Please provide me the Fee structure too if one can. would really help in decision making.
Thanks, in Advance.