I am looking for feedback on Prerana Waldorf School at Gachibowli from parents of students who are currently studying or have studied earlier. We are looking for our kidâ€™s admission into Nursery there
1. Are they really following Waldorf philosophy?
2. Feedback on Quality of teachers?
3. The fee looks very high for the facilities and campus they are offering. Is it really worth paying that much fees?
4. Letâ€™s say if we want to change to kid into non- Waldorf school after studying couple of years there. Will the child be able to adjust with non- Waldorf school?
5. The school says (When I met them) they will be able to identify what is kid interested in (I mean what talent kid has). Is it real? Does their teaching methodology support this?
Any other valuable suggestions are appreciated
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2019 Parentree