Hi All ,
Today we went and visited the Mount Litera Zee School in Manikonda, Hyderabad.
1. Nice Campus
2. CBSE Board
3. Mount Litera method of teaching
4. Every class is neat and have Smart Boards
5. Have 1 tenis court, 1 basket ball court and 1 football court / cricket
6. Child Teacher ratio is well maintained 28: 2 teacher
1. No Swimming
2. Not very old just 4 years old
3. location is bad , just resedential houses outside
4. poor road and connecting infrastructure, only if u go from lanco hill side its ok
5. Manikonda branch is till class 8 now , not appeared till class x
fees are 50k per annum and transport is 14k per annum
food and dress, book cost extra for pp1 pp2
did met the admission coordinator Suman, she was nice to explain about the school and facility, even her own daughter is studying in same school , which gave us the confidence, that school should be doing good.
Please post your review or connect with me or share me any parents contact number , if your children is going to Manikonda branch, my number is 7673903801.
Gaurav Kr Sanghai
Please find attached the fee structure for the new academic session beginning in the month of June. Please find the fee details in the attachment along with the last date of payment.
The term fee and food-transport charges have to be paid by cheque/online transfer. The online transfer details are as follows:
For term fees payment, transfers to be made to the following account:Bank Name : ICICIA/c Name : Apple Tree Educational Society
For food & transport transfers to be made to the following account::Bank Name : Karur Vysya BankA/c Name : Apple Tree Educational Society Books & Uniform charges are to be paid by cash.Jr. KG Books & Stationery - Rs. 4100/-Sr. KG Books & Stationery - Rs. 4300/-
Boys Uniform - Rs. 2100/-Girls Uniform - Rs. 2500/-
For online transfers please send the screen shot of the payment page. Thanks & Regards, MLZS Team040-64622101/102