Varunsmom:any inputs on manthan new campus?
Definitely Phoenix Greens, among the ones listed by thread starter.
We have been to GIIS today. Good school and campus too.any idea of it.
One of my daughter goes to Arbor and another daughter goes to near by Ivy League(so called) school.
We moved from USA to India. I am quite happy with Arbor International school.
1. Student to teacher ratio is less in Arbor
2. Infrastructure is good (school buildings, tennis courts etc ....)
3. Due to low student to teacher ratio Teachers pay attention to each and every student
4. Home work is good. Students are taught concepts.
5. Activities are good (e.g.: On independence day students were shown spinning wheel and operate spinning wheel)
6. Teachers follow XSEED methodology ( you can search for this on internet)
7. You get better response to your questions/concerns from Arbor.
With confidence I can say we are quite happy with Arbor. Even better than near by Ivy League school.
In some classes number of students are low.
Does Arbor International have permission till 10th Standard ?
Currently they mention only till 8th, but is it that they don't have permission or is it because they don't want to start higher classes?
Pavithra international is CBSC or ICSE
As per their website it's a CBSE school.
My understanding is ARBOR is adding one class per year. Now they have classes till 8th.
Don't prefer phoenix,its not worth for the money that we pay. lot of commercial and most of my friends changes the school .
Director will not have time to meet the parents .
Hello Justakid and Others,
We were thinking of Maridian initially and even now.
My kids never studied in India and want to make sure they get adjusted very well as a primary requirement . Of course studies are very important
I'm hearing the Arbor International School is also good and have good Student/Parent Ratio which i also a important factor.
Can you please let me know how is the infrastructure and prefessionalism of the Arbor International ?
I beleive both these schools are of similar distance from L&T township.
How does Arbor International School compared to Maridian school ?
Are your kids still in arbor? This schooisl in our list. Would appreciate your review if your kid is still in arbor.
Phoenix greens total fee is approx. 2.3lacs per annum