This is my first post and First of all I would like express my sincere thanks to the founders of this website and people who are contributing (Specially Mickey) for it's success and positive impact.
Below is my question:
I am looking for decent school/s for my daughter (5th grader) and Son (Pre K probably he just turned 5).
We are going to live in Kondapur near Aparna Heights and preferring if something available near by with an affordable fee.
Below are the schools in mind and visited few:
- Manattan (for which no seats available)
- Phoneix Greens
- Meridian (This is intially not in my choice because of high fee, but one of my friend told it's decent one.)
- Global Edge ( Not OK)
- Sanskriti (Not OK)
- Maharshi (Mixed opinions like not that Hygene,etc.,)
- ARBOR International (I couldn't find any info /reviews on this school except their website when googled).
Can any one Please provide prons and cons of each school.
Especially Did any one came across ARBOR International school. This school seems new and has good play ground and infrastructure but NOT AC class rooms.
Any feed back on this school interms of education, student care, extra curricular activities like sports, etc.,
I intially leaned towards Meridian or Phoneix, but now ARBOR also came into picture.
Appreciate your valuable response so that I can decide soon.
1. I was told Academic and extra curricular activities 60% to 40%
2. Teachers are trained in XSEED metodology
3. More about xSEEd memethodology
4. arbor started last year, teachers seem to have lot of enthu
5. Being a startup, they will be some teething troubles
6. Infrastructure seems to be good
7. Student to teacher ratio is less which is good
8. Class rooms do not have AC, in summer months it could be a problem
Whoever has joined to ARBOR International school, please let me know thier honest feeback about the school and acadameics.
Also looking forward to hear more about this school, any feedback from Parents who's kids are in this school
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2019 Parentree