My son got through the selection process(Assessment test) in Vikas concept school for Grade 1. Can anyone please share their feedback on the school ? I am looking for both academic as well extra curricular activities to be part of the stufy.
Appreciate for a quick response as I have very less time
Heard this is a good school, especially with the parent tree feedback.Could you please give some info about the admission procedure? I plan to seek an admission for my son into class 1 too. was there a written test, how much is the fees, etc....
any information is welcome... Thanks!
I collected info from various sources inc Parent Tree, parents of kids already studying (pre primary and higher classes). Overall a positive feedback though there are cons which every school has currently.
1. Good Campus
2. Pocket Friendly Fee (40k Admission Fee + 32 k apprx (I Class) + 13k max (different slabs for Transport). you can check their website for fee details
3. Good Overall feedback on school and well established.
4. Less pressure on children as I understand from the Prinicipal,parents. Have seen children from other states as well which will improve communication.
1. 6 Day week (This is a BIG negative for me as I would like my son to have a 5-day.. however the explanation given to me is that they have to cover both academic and extra curricular activities in a week and also children will be completing their homework in the school itself. school timing being 8:15 to 3:30 pm approx. I had to live with it as I liked the school very much.
2. I am not exactly sure whether there would be much extra curricular activities in the school though they promise many.. I understand they will have weekly stuff and not daily stuff. Overall extracurricular activities is OK and not too many.
3. I am not exactly sure how much the English communication of the children is as I did not talk to any kids particularly.
looking at these I liked the school.
Now coming to admission process, you have to buy an application form(Rs 500) and then attend an assessment that will be scheduled every Saturday. you can get the syllabus of the assessment from the school. However the assessment is not that formal exam as the teacher would just like to understand how much the kid is able to perform on the syllabus (CBSE UKG). if they are not satisfied, I heard that there will be retakes as well(though I am not sure about this). the syllabus for my son given was
Maths (1-300 numbers, Additions , Subtractions , Skip counting)
English: three letter words, vowel family words
I tried to add as much info as I can. Let me know if you need any addtional info , I am glad to help.
May i know for which class your kid attend the assessment exam..
He took for Grade 1
Could you please lemme know how you are finding Vikas concept for your child as my son is also in eurokids, euro senior and am keeping the option of Vikas open for next years admission for grade 1..Pls lemme know how the teacher student ratio is and how is the teaching methodology ..is there too much pressure on the child and also the care that they get from the teachers..does your child feel lot of pressure..and reagarding communication. PLs try and reply asap so that I could also decide for my son..Thanx in advance.
Am also looking for joining my kid in Vikas in Grade -1 Please suggest if this is a good choice among The Creek, MVM and Vignan.
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2019 Parentree