i am a mother of two daughters and two years back i just introduced some DIY projects just to engage them during their summer holidays.
They became very interested and so we did lots of projects even saturdays and sundays.
later my friends kids also joined with us. now we have 15 kids from our neighrbourhood.(Chennai)
So , I hope the foll. tips will help you.
1. I have set aside a room for the class. with tables and cupboards.
2. you can give your emailid so i can send you the minimum art supplies list
3. we do a lot of recycled products apart from drawing and colouring.
4. first make scrapbook of what you are going to do according to the age.
5. i made them into two groups. since most of my friends have two kids i made elders into one group and the small ones the other.
6. this method works a lot. first start with your friends or neighbours kids.
so that we can have a trial with a minimum budget.
hope this will be useful for you
Hi kavitha, I am also interested in craft , will you please send me the list tomy email address.
Hi Sinora07 - I am very interrested to do it .. I stay in Bangalore and my daughter is 3yrs .. we have couple of kids neighbourhood of 3-10 yrs around 10 kids .. Plz share the details, ideas, photos, so that we can do it for all the kids every weekend .. Plz mail me @ email@example.com
YOU R DOING VERY GOOD.
I ALSO WANT TO ENGAGE WITH THIS ACTIVITY.
MY EMAIL ID IS JOHN23983@GMAIL.COM
i went to my native place,
i just saw your valuable reply.thanx for your showing interest.
my email id is Swastikom194@gmail.com
Can u pls share your activity list with me. I have started doing crafts with the help of youtube. Can u pls send the activities done by you.