Last weekend, we introduced a new feature integrating Facebook with Parentree. This allows you to automatically login to Parentree, if you are logged into Facebook.
If you want to connect your Facebook account with your Parentree account, here is what you need to do:
1. Logout of Parentree (http://www.parentree.in)
2. Login to Parentree using the Facebook option (look for the F-Login button in http://www.parentree.in/login.html)
3. This will take you to a new page where it will ask you if you want to create a new Parentree account (left side) or link your Facebook account with your existing account (or right side). You need the one on the right.
4. On the right side enter your existing Parentree nickname and password. Then click on the "Link Facebook to account..." button.
5. Voila! Done. Now your accounts are linked and your information is obtained from Facebook.
The same is not irreversible., kindly advice how to delink facebook to the existing account.
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2019 Parentree