Hello everybody! Need help again!
I weigh 64 kgs now and my height is 158cms that is five feet.
I have had a miscarriage at my fifth month and then after sic months conceived again and now have a 22month old baby. I have gained weight during this period. I now want to lose weight. so have started doing yoga for 20 to 30 mins in the morning, have stopped having sweets and rice. I am also having honey, lemon with warm water early in the morning. Is it enough to lose weight?
Can you give me some weight loss tips?
would be great if you can give me a food chart and the asanas in yoga that really help in weight loss.
take Green tea that will help u to reduce weight.
Morning time in Green tea lemon with honey it is useful.
and take limited food, no snaks and fried items n high calorie food..
and take ur dinner with in 7 pm and take plain Green tea before sleep.
this is the simple thing bt will get good result..
I would go the route Hema has suggested. With a 22month old it is not easy. Therefore, please do not get too aggressive about it. Green Tea or any light tea (chinese tea) helps keep your metabolism high and still going.
- Think twice before you put anything in your mouth !If possible maintain a log of what you put in your mouth. That is the best way to slow you down.
- Drink Plain water as much as you want to (not excess but switch to water)
- Have fun with Paani puri and Jal Zeera pani. You can make it at home and keep it low in calories.
- Switch to cucumber, watermelon and fruits. At most sprinkle them with salt and bhuna zeera for a change of taste.
- All snacks should be out. Popcorn with no butter is a great alternative.
- Anything that has not been made in front of you from raw state should not be consumed. You do not know what went into it :) !
Please let me know at what price you are willing to give the voucher. You can also mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2023 Parentree