NIOS - Special educators for speech impaired child

0 replies, Page 1

maya2020 2020-06-03 23:23:50


Hello, my son is studying in NIOS OBE level C. He has speech impairment. He needs a support of an experienced special educator who can engage him with all his learning needs. He also needs a speech therapist to train him articulate English language to improve his writing skills.

If anyone had come across similar challenges with their children, kindly help here to identify the right solution. Your suggestions are highly appreciable and most welcome.


All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2021 Parentree