Enlarged Adenoids.

3 replies, Page 1

divyak 2015-05-19 23:38:51


Hi, My son of 6.5 yrs is having a problem of frrequent cold and nose block, breathing from mouth. Consulted ENT guy and he said for enlarged Adenoids and suggested a surgery.
Can some body please help to suggest any good homeopathy doctor in pune,as some body told that homepathy has a good treatment for adenoids ? Thanks

naga2807 2015-10-22 14:49:59


hi u got any solutions/remedies?

i am from coimbatore..my son age 5 is also having same problem.

He has been prescribed with Himalaya Septilin to get rid of infections from enlarged adenoids.. but no exact solutions for enlarged adenoids.. there are few steroid sprays available but doctors does'nt prescribe it..

revert if u had got any guidance


RAJ18 2016-12-15 18:10:22



My son had same problem, we consulted a doctor at Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad. He suggested to under go a surgery. Post surgery, it appears the problem got fixed. If still your child is suffering, please contact nearest ENT specialist. 


nevedita 2017-03-09 13:48:12


Hi everyone. With homoeopathy, choosing a trusted Dr is very important. And with doctors becoming very very commercialised it is very difficult to find a good one. I was lucky to find one in Bangalore who I can completely trust. Reason being she gives the prescription only to you! Very few I don't know who do that. Even the so called very costly corporate homoeopathy clinics maintain secrecy. So you know what exactly you are eating. No chance of steroids. Then other very important is the dose. She says in most old cases everyday taking medicine is not required. Find such homoeopaths. What I read about it, this is actually true homoeopathy.


All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2019 Parentree