Homeopathy Doctor for Adenoids in children...

4 replies, Page 1

shriyaK 2013-08-07 08:45:55


Hi All,


Can anyoune suggest me good homeopathy doctor in Bangalore for treating Adenoids in children..

My son is suffering from enlarged adenoids....

Friends, please suggest me a good homeopath for treating adenoids...


snehi 2013-08-07 13:28:44


Hi Shriyak,

Which part of the bangalore are you staying?I know a very good homeopathy doctor from the past 5 years.The doctor is based at Rajajinagar 1st Block and Nagarbhavi.If you want more details about her then contact me on kulkarni.snehal15@gmail.com






Rsha 2016-02-08 05:55:15


Hi. I am from bangalore and My son is also diagnosed with adenoid enlargement. Doctor is suggesting surgery but we want to avoid that. Could you pls let me know which doctor you visited for your kid treatment

Kavi03 2018-08-21 20:16:19


Hi my son is also diagnosed with enlarged adenoid.if u know any homeopathic Doctors tell me.im staying in Whitefield Bangalore. How's your son now???

Kavi03 2018-08-21 20:18:03


Hi how's your son. Pls tell me good homeopathic Doctors.


All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2023 Parentree