Velammal New Gen School Medavakkam - Untold Tragedy Story of Chennai CBSE
We have opted this school to our Little boy since this campus is walkable from our home but its a total disaster for us & our Kid So we are planning to move out of Velammal.
1. First of all its a construction yard and I wont call this campus as a School at all.
2. No facilities... Yes literally no facility for anything and everything
3. They committed to open the school by June but they could open only by August but we paid school fee for the whole academic year. No apologies or refund from the Management till now.
4. They committed for Air conditioned class rooms also charged fee for that but till now none of their class rooms are air conditioned
5. They are distributing the actual uniforms during end of the academic year and that too just the materials / incomplete one.
I am writing this not to discourage parents who are collecting feedback about Velammal but just to create awareness about this campus. There was a protest against the management last week and parents have formed a group in WhatsApp and Hike messengers to fight with the management to get all the facilities committed by the management during the admission.
After this protest Management has installed a power generator for the power backup and installed air conditioners for few class rooms. Still it will take minimum 3 years to provide all the facilities but they have drastically increased the school fee this year (from 52,000 to 90,000)
So parents.. Go for Velammal New Gen Medavakkam only if you want to spoil the play school & kinder Garden experience of your little ones.
Bottom line: There are many corporation schools running in Chennai and they are doing better than velammal New Gen, Medavakkam. But they are far from our home so we are moving to a different CBSE school from next year.
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2023 Parentree