My daughter is studying in Trileaves International school in IGCSE for past 3 years, now she is going to 4th grade .. am happy with my experience with the school ,my daughter has shown great improvement in academics and communication...just wanted to share my opinion about Trileaves here
Their Strength .......
1. They are very strong in academics especially in English,science ,hindi IT and social , teaching is mainly in a practical way so each kid in the class understand the concept well and was able to reproduce to parents clearly.
2. Most of the teachers are very kind and kids love to go to school because of the friendliness they r showing towards the kids
3. No parent will get a call from the school regarding a negative complaint about their kids...school management will say kids will outgrow their naughtiness and hyperactive characters by themselves as they go on to higher grades when their responsibility increases.
4. Kids are allowed to express their feelings freely to their teachers and can ask their doubts anytime .
5. Coordinator shows great concern towards the kids and responds quickly to parents concerns upto her level best
6. School management has kept two surprise assessments in the last academic year for all the students without prior intimation to either teachers or students or parents to asses the capability of students in retaining the academic knowledge in their memory...after the assessments revisions had been given wherever they are lacking in it...
7. Extraknowledge about certain topics in the books has been taught in science, social and English..which will be definetly useful for the kids when they reach high school
Changes has to happen in...
1. Indoor and outdoor sports activities to be given little more of importance.
2. Maths concepts should be taught to the kids in more intresting ways with the support of lab materials.
3. Moral science should be given extra attention
4. Uniform for younger girls ..if they opt for pinoform or skirt type instead of pants it will be comfortable
My son has been studying in Trileaves since June 2013. When he was 2+ we were looking for a school that would give him the right step and platform for Education. I did not want him to induct into an institution where he would be one among the crowd, so we were frantically searching for a school which would be close my house in Madambakkam and give a friendly environment of learning. I wanted him to feel excited to go to school every morning. I excluded big schools like SSN/ ZION/KVs where my friends have in their kid. I would have easily got admission into any of Elite schools, however I considered it otherwise. During my hunt is when I heard through newspaper pamphlet ad of Trileaves. My father went and inquired, he was impressed and then advised me to check. I checked and spoke to Swami Sir and Parmeshwari Madam, I was impressed and immediately decided to get my son admitted. They had this new building and showcased their plan to expand. Being in IT consulting and giving opportunities to new talent is what I trust in, I trusted the Trileaves Management and I did not falter. Trileaves is expanding and my son is growing along. Last one year his personality has changed. He is confident kid with commanding Spoken English (I started to speak when I was in 7th), his GK improved. He can tell Continents/Planets/All states of India/Shapes, all these I credit to his Teachers (Mentors as they call).
I can write lengths and Breadths about the School, not that I have vested interest but I feel I
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2021 Parentree