Find the below points about Sri kanchi mahaswami vidya mandir, Rajakilpakkam, chennai. The below are my personal experience.
1. Its a new school, without efficient teachers, english quality is very worst.
2.They have only infrastructure ( only building), no school bus.
3. Money minded - asking 50K for pre kg admissions.
4. They are combining vedic students with outside cbse students, the vedic students are from poor background and they are not having any control always quarelsome. Please note: The environment is like govt. school.
5. The students english fulency is of very low level........not even proper.......butler english.
6. For pre kg they have only charts.....but charging very high.
7. They are showing the infrastructure and making money
8. Last year they politely asked any help for vedic students......but for this year, they are demanding 50K, No money - No Admission.
9. There is no Hi-Fi or High end teaching medium, no play way methods, but the fee is in higher side.
10. Making money because of demand and the principal attitude is very bad, arrogant fellow.
In My opinion, dont spoil your kids future by joining here. Instead of going this school by paying donation, better go to some other reputed schools with effiecient teachers and modern education. They are running trust to make big money. They are unnessarily putting scene.
I have admitted my son as Vedic Student. Both Vedic Principal and School Principal are doing their best to bring the students to a good level. I truly appreciate their efforts. Most of the students have come from poor families and hence lack basic cleanliness and discipline. They should be taught to use the toilet and keep it clean. Strict punishments should be given to kids who steal or wilfully damage other's books or possessions. This has become a serious trouble to other good students.
My daughter is studying there for the past one and half year from LKG. It is good, though there are some initial teething problems were there. They are doing good. The infrastructure is very good, calm and pleasant.