Could someone please give any feedback?
I heard its a good CBSE school in Madipakkam, if you don't get admission in DAV, you could use it as a backup..
Thank you Krishferrari.
Our deadline to pay fees at sairam is ending by today, and DAV is still delaying in sending SMS. I am going ahead with Sairam.
Btw, is it refundable? in case if you get admission from DAVPS..r u paying full term fee or partial? you could negotiate with sai ram for extension of fee paying deadline isnt it?
I've also been in similar dilemma before, so better to secure one admission and then decide later if you get DAV..
The deadline was March 10th and they asked us to pay 25k(admission fee) + 50k(refundable caution deposit), We already extended the deadline till March 16 assuming DAV results would be out by March 13th.
oh..ok..lets hope for the best !