My child studies in 11th std. The school is good with emphasis on overall excellence of the child. They give well balanced importance to academics, extracurricular activities and many other aspects. Even though the school does not pursue IIT /NEET coaching, i believe the children are doing well due to the holistic approach.
Hi Eroshik......does this mean there is no pressure in the kids for marks... I do understand the schools vision on holistic approach.. however for grades 11 and 12 where marks plays a very important role what is the school€™s approach or vision..also for other classes, is there any specific emphasis laid on Olympiad€™s and other competitive exams?
I have secured admission for my children in babaji for the upcoming academic year-and would like to know your thoughts on the above aspects...
DID ANYONE ENROLLED FOR ADMISSION IN BABAJI VIDHYASHRAM SCHOOL OMR FOR 2020-2021. THE ADMIN STAFF INFORMED US THAT WE WILL RECEIVE EMAIL REGARDING PAYMENT OF FEES BUT WE DID NOT RECEIVE. MY SON GOT SELECTED FOR GRADE 6 NEXT YEAR. I TRIED CALLING THEM BUT NO PROPER RESPONSE. SOMEONE PLS GUIDE..
I called them today and got the login credentials. They asked us to come and collect the admission letter.
which grade is your child in?
Some of the parents I asked told me that 11th and 12th is quite rigorous, Even though the school does not offer separate NEET / JEE coaching, I believe two of the XII graders have scored 98.6% in IIT JEE advanced in Jan 2020 session. ALso their school topper is in commerce stream I believe, overall the feedback is very good.
Hi PB.. My child will be in Grade 4 the coming academic year.. The school being quite new and the current year being the first batch of Grade 12, I was interested in knowing how things are done here.
Just wanted to update that my friend just got called for grade 7, she was wait listed for the past 2 months.
Hi Friends, I heard good reviews on Babaji vidhyashram and also can see all your good reviews in parent tree. I know well that BVS encourages students in extra curricular activities, etc...still need to know reviews about academics part in BVS since there is no much academics records( only two batches passed)..can see two batches from grade 12 have passed from BVS....could anyone tell the toppers marks in this year 2021 so that I can join my kid in BVS withv much confidence in academics part..
Hi , any idea about fees structure for 8th grade in babaji vidyasharam? Thanks in advance.
Have you heard any good reviews from anybody about babaji ....kindly share so that I can think of joining my son in it..
I found this years grade 12 marks of the school students on their FB page, just take a look there.
Have posted a detailed review already which I have copy pasted below -
Here is a list of schools in order of preference and my reviews, I evaluated them when I moved here a few years back. Please do not take my reviews at face value, do visit each school, put in the extra effort and do the research for your child -
1. Babaji Vidhyashram Senior Secondary - CBSE Affiliated - Air-conditioned with playground - This school was the the top pick as it met all my requirements such as good track record, good English speaking staff, modern curriculum, reasonable fee with value for money, large playground, hygienic toilets, pollution free location etc., I found getting admission here is tough but they have a very transparent process.
2. PSBB Millenium (near DLF) - CBSE Affiliated - Non A/C with playground - This school was my second option, it met most of my requirements such as good functional systems, good track record, medium sized playground, value for money fee etc., It did not meet my expectations on hygienic toilets, pollution free location etc., I found getting admission here is tough but their process is not transparent OR friendly.
3. Ramana Vidyalaya - CBSE Affiliated - Non A/C with playground - This school was not in my list but I visited to evaluate. English speaking staff quality was average, no. of children in the classroom was high, some parents told me hygiene was a problem. I decided not to pursue admission.
4. Sacred Heart - Not affiliated - Non A/C No proper teachers, the school seems to confuse between matriculation & CBSE, English is a major problem, hygiene is a problem.
5. Barathi Vidyalaya - CBSE affiliated - Non A/C without playground - It is one of the oldest schools in this locality, however the curriculum and methodology is not up to date, when I visited I found that hygiene in the toilets is a major problem. English was a problem.
6. Narayana & Chaitanya - Non A/C without playground, affiliated - These schools are the least preferred in my list of reviews. They have no play facility and in this day and age pressurize students and parents like anything with very old style of teaching. Teachers are very poorly qualified and English is non existent. The funny part was that the fee changes from parent to parent and they quoted different figures when I spoke to them on two different occasions.
Once again, please do your own research and do visit each school by yourself. Both my children study in Babaji Vidhyashram for the past 4 years.
What about exams or tests criteria in online class ....how are the teachers concentrating on each child...can you share your experience..how much will you rate the academics in babaji..pls share.. @papabear