I am looking for the best CBSE school in OMR, from shols to Kelambakkam stretch. As every parents have, am also having the below criteria.
3. Extra curricular/Playground
4. Teacher's experience/Teacher's attrition
6. Flexibility of management/teacher to meet parents
I have come up with the below two schools based on the past research.
1. PSBB, siruseri
2. Gateway, Padur
Kindly advise on the above criteria and as well on the admission procedures, age limit for Pre KG, timelines for admission.
Expecting feedback from parents of children studying in those schools.
Note: My daughter will be 2 years by Feb 27' 2019.
Thanks in advance.
If you just search this thread will come up, I have copy pasted my post from another thread. .
There are several good schools in and around Sholinganallur. I have
listed them in order of my preference, you can easily visit each school
and evaluate -
1. Babaji Vidhyashram - A/C - reasonable fees - CBSE affiliated with playground
2. PSBB Millenium - Non A/C - reasonable fees - CBSE affiliated with playground, toilets not hygienic
3. NPS - A/C - High range fees - ICSE affifliated without playground
4. Velammal - A/C - medium to high range fees - not affiliated, no playground for now, factory approach to education
5. Narayana & Chaitanya - A/C - high fees - fully commercial, no playground
6. St.Johns Public School - Non A/C - medium to high fees CBSE Affiliated with playground
Ramana Vidyalaya - Non A/C - very reasonable fees - CBSE Affiliated
with small play area - English is a major problem in this school
Heart - Non A/C - reasonable fees - They are just trying to convert
from State board to CBSE - English is a problem, they have state board
mindset in teaching methodology which is a problem.
Vidyala - Non A/C reasonable fees - CBSE affiliated one of the oldest
schools in this locality but teaching quality is slightly better than
I found that it is tough getting admission in Babaji & PSBB however both are very good. Both my children study at Babaji.
All the best in your quest.
Thanks for your reply. In which class are your children studying? How good the school in terms of academics? So far how many batch went out? What was the results?
I have one child in primary and another in high school. their first batch passed out last year with cent percent, also most of the children got distinction. They have published the statistics on their website and FB page.
Academically they have very good teachers, I found that here there is a lot of emphasis on all activities rather than just studies.
Once again, you make personal visits to all the schools in your list before deciding.