Either Rental agreement or telephone bill should do.
I don't know about any additional details from the website, but I've detailed about the process in my earlier post. Please go through that, it might help..
Last year, I got my son admitted to PSBB KK Nagar and here are some info I thought might help answering your questions/doubts on the admission process.
1) Any govt address proof, gas card, EB bill, Rental agreements etc are accepted..
2) Alumini's and Siblings are given the top most preference, followed by 3km proximity General quota
3) There are ten sections in KK nagar - So, a total of about 300 seats approx are available.
4) You need to fill apply via the online process and then you will get a track sheet that needs to be submitted on the mentioned date with all supporting documents like birth certificate of the kid, address proof and your track sheet.
5) After the completion of point 4, shortlisting process will start (as per point 2 basis) and then shortlisted kids/parents will get invites for interview via courier only. This shortlisting process would take around 3-4 weeks approx and it would be released in phases.. Not all 300 would be sent on the same day.
6) Then if shortlisted, a detailed interview process would take place and if selected, an admit card would be given to your ward.
Hope this helps and all the best to every parent/kid applying for this year.
Thanks to parents from previous batches for th valuable information.
General instruction will be available only on the day of online form availability I guess.
Do they accept AADHAR CARD and PASSPORT for residence address proof.
Hi my son dob s 06 /11/2015 he will be three years and six months in June. psbb eligibility criteria s from 31/12/2015.is he eligible for pre kg , one month diff s fine or they will reject the application from? Please help
They are very particular about the cut off dates.. I dont think the system would accept anything beyond or lesser than the mentioned eligibility dates..
U will not be able to apply, date field does not allow you to enter
U should have applied last year. The cut off date is from 1/12/2015 till 30/11/2016
For twin boys, Do I have to apply two times or there is option to fill the second child information in same form ?
U have to apply for both.... Mention in each form that they r twin.. and fill details if required..
Need to upload address proof in website?? Address proof of parent or kid??
No need to upload any documens..
Everything will be asked at the time of track sheet submission..
thanks, when will be the track sheet submission starts???
Link is opened. Submitted the registration . Tracksheet submission is on 4th
Me too. What's your track sheet number4?
Mine is 428 track sheet number. Does admission depend on this? Like first come.first serve
For us also it's 4th, between 9am and 12:30pm. Tracksheet numbers are 242, 381.
Of course, these tracksheet numbers have no bearing on the admission. Thank you to Mr. Naveen and Madam Preethi for guidance.
Mine is no 10. No preceedence or priority on the Regis number.
Hi guys. Registered and the track sheet submission is 4th. Just have a query. By mistake my date of birth was given as April instead of June. Should I resubmit the application. Kindly help.
I remember all saying in the forum that you can show the mistake and proof for correction while submitting the tracksheet. And not to resubmit the form again
Do not re submit , it will be considered as registration void. You can inform it during track sheet submission and correct it in front of the teachers who collects tracksheet
Okay.. thanks @arvi and prethy mam...
For parents applying for twins - I understand that we need to have two log in ID's. I don't think it's possible to submit for both kids via a single ID. Just a word of caution. I faced this minor issue, when I parallely opened two applications via a single ID and on clicking submit, only one kid's form was submitted and the first form was auto corrected to details of the second form(the system probably assumed that the details of the second kid which I was filling simultaneously was actually a correction in the first form).