Lots of options around this locality, the closest to you would be PSBB, Gateway, BVM Bollineni and Babaji Vidhyashram. Would recommend you visit each school in person and evaluate for yourself.
Here is a review I posted some time back on Parentree about Schools in and around OMR -
are several good schools in and around Sholinganallur. I have listed
them in order of my preference, you can easily visit each school and
1. Babaji Vidhyashram - A/C - reasonable fees - CBSE affiliated with playground, in my opinion top amongst those on OMR
2. PSBB Millenium - Non A/C - reasonable fees - CBSE affiliated with playground, toilets not hygienic
3. NPS - A/C - High range fees - ICSE affifliated without playground
4. Velammal - A/C - medium to high range fees - not affiliated, no playground for now, factory approach to education
5. Narayana & Chaitanya - A/C - high fees - fully commercial, no playground
6. St.Johns Public School - Non A/C - medium to high fees CBSE Affiliated with playground
Ramana Vidyalaya - Non A/C - very reasonable fees - CBSE Affiliated
with small play area - English is a major problem in this school
Heart - Non A/C - reasonable fees - They are just trying to convert
from State board to CBSE - English is a problem, they have state board
mindset in teaching methodology which is a problem.
Vidyala - Non A/C reasonable fees - CBSE affiliated one of the oldest
schools in this locality but teaching quality is slightly better than
I found that it is tough getting admission in Babaji & PSBB however both are very good. Both my children study at Babaji.
All the best in your quest.
Thank you so much for your reply.. searching for each school now..