My suggestion is to join your son in some good play school like Little Millenium for Pre.KG. Join in CBSE school from LKG. You will come to know about the good cbse schools meanwhile.
Heard Narayana E Techno school & Babaji Vidhyashram are good CBSE schools near Sholinganallur.
I agree with Yashir about a playschool for Pre KG. However in some schools it is difficult to get admission in any grade beyond Pre KG / LKG. It is a decision that we parents need to take depending on how ready our child is.
Here is a review I posted some time back on Parentree about Schools in and around OMR -
I am reposting my analysis from earlier this year, be sure to visit as many schools as you can before you decide.
are several good schools in and around Sholinganallur. I have listed
them in order of my preference, you can easily visit each school and
1. Babaji Vidhyashram - A/C - reasonable fees - CBSE affiliated with playground
2. PSBB Millenium - Non A/C - reasonable fees - CBSE affiliated with playground, toilets not hygienic
3. NPS - A/C - High range fees - ICSE affifliated without playground
4. Velammal - A/C - medium to high range fees - not affiliated, no playground for now, factory approach to education
5. Narayana & Chaitanya - A/C - high fees - fully commercial, no playground
6. St.Johns Public School - Non A/C - medium to high fees CBSE Affiliated with playground
Ramana Vidyalaya - Non A/C - very reasonable fees - CBSE Affiliated
with small play area - English is a major problem in this school
Heart - Non A/C - reasonable fees - They are just trying to convert
from State board to CBSE - English is a problem, they have state board
mindset in teaching methodology which is a problem.
Vidyala - Non A/C reasonable fees - CBSE affiliated one of the oldest
schools in this locality but teaching quality is slightly better than
I found that it is tough getting admission in Babaji & PSBB however both are very good. Both my children study at Babaji.
All the best in your quest.
Narayan E-Techno.....not recommended