Hello.. anymoarents with their kids in HIS Padur.. please
post your reviews here..
The school is overall ok as long as you would like to compromise on the below:
1. Right to express view. The school will take out their frustration on the kid if you raise any concerns.
2. Toilets are very dirty. I was very particular about this as my daughter would refuse to use a dirty toilet. With time, she has changed now.
3. Parents will have to spend lots of time on kids education themselves as the standards have become extremely poor from when I started initially 3 years back. Notes are provided 3-4 days before exams, teachers, principals are changed regularly.
4. You will be disappointed if you have had a background of being meticulous like me and expect professionalism from the teachers or school management.
5. Fees is exorbitant with none of the tall claims met.
I have number of complaints against the school and the forum will run out of space if I had to mention them and its a NO for me if I had to redo the decision making today.
Good luck to you!