Hello.. anymoarents with their kids in HIS Padur.. please
post your reviews here..
The school is overall ok as long as you would like to compromise on the below:
1. Right to express view. The school will take out their frustration on the kid if you raise any concerns.
2. Toilets are very dirty. I was very particular about this as my daughter would refuse to use a dirty toilet. With time, she has changed now.
3. Parents will have to spend lots of time on kids education themselves as the standards have become extremely poor from when I started initially 3 years back. Notes are provided 3-4 days before exams, teachers, principals are changed regularly.
4. You will be disappointed if you have had a background of being meticulous like me and expect professionalism from the teachers or school management.
5. Fees is exorbitant with none of the tall claims met.
I have number of complaints against the school and the forum will run out of space if I had to mention them and its a NO for me if I had to redo the decision making today.
Good luck to you!
very good building and infrastructure
Well marketed and branded
Fess is little lesser or equivalent compared to equivalent or better schools
CBSE curriculum better for aspirant of Govt. Job
There is no option to discuss with management, you have to follow the instructions given by management to administrative staff
Teachers are trained to just follow the documentation and branding for school, you have to spend time and make your kid learn
Space for creativity is less, read, by heart and repeat
There is no or very little attention beyond books and curriculum
We realised it is not worth and hence moving out of this school
We are moving to Chennai from US and looking to enroll my girls in 7th and 2nd grade. HIS was the only option I had. Reading through your review I understand they lack many things. Would you be able to share few other good schools around the area?