I suggest you checkout Babaji Vidhyashram, Sholinganallur. My daughter has been studying there from LKG. They have a nice infra and have a lot of age appropriate activities which enhance the skills of the toddlers. They are very specific about your home's distance from school for KG's
Here is a review I posted some time back on Parentree about Schools in and around OMR -
There are several good schools in and around Sholinganallur. I have listed them in order of my preference, you can easily visit each school and evaluate -
1. Babaji Vidhyashram - A/C - reasonable fees - CBSE affiliated with playground
2. PSBB Millenium - Non A/C - reasonable fees - CBSE affiliated with playground, toilets not hygienic
3. NPS - A/C - High range fees - ICSE affifliated without playground
4. Velammal - A/C - medium to high range fees - not affiliated, no playground for now, factory approach to education
5. Narayana & Chaitanya - A/C - high fees - fully commercial, no playground
6. St.Johns Public School - Non A/C - medium to high fees CBSE Affiliated with playground
7. Ramana Vidyalaya - Non A/C - very reasonable fees - CBSE Affiliated with small play area - English is a major problem in this school
8.Sacred Heart - Non A/C - reasonable fees - They are just trying to convert from State board to CBSE - English is a problem, they have state board mindset in teaching methodology which is a problem.
9. Barathi Vidyala - Non A/C reasonable fees - CBSE affiliated one of the oldest schools in this locality but teaching quality is slightly better than state board.
I found that it is tough getting admission in Babaji & PSBB however both are very good. Both my children study at Babaji.
All the best in your quest.
How about Gateway international, any idea?